, piece and proportional to the amount of charges:
(a) legal advice to suspects in criminal cases (only agent before appeals and proceedings):
1. not involving property relations: 50-150 RMB/piece.
2. involving property relations: 100-400 RMB/piece.
more complex legal advisory, could negotiate with the party charge, but shall not exceed a maximum of 2000 Yuan.
(b) writing instruments:
1. write litigation documents: 50-200 RMB/piece.
2. production of legal documents: 200-2000 RMB/piece.
more complex legal documents, can be above the standard charges in consultation with parties, but shall not exceed a maximum above twice times.
(c) proxy criminal cases:
1. investigation period: 1000-8000/
2. indictment stage: 1000-8000/
3. First stage: 2000-12000/
the appellate level: 2000-15000/
4. served as plaintiffs or victims in the prosecution of criminal cases of private prosecution agents: 1000-10000 element.
case is complex or important cases, above the standard charges in consultation with parties, but shall not exceed a maximum standard of 5 times.
(d) represented in civil and administrative litigation and State compensation cases:
1. not involving property relations: 500-6000 RMB/piece.
2. involving property relations, in accordance with the provisions of the dispute is the subject of subparagraph within cumulative charges:
dispute is the subject of charges
500-1500 less than 10,000 Yuan RMB/
1.1 million Yuan (including 100,000 yuan) 4-5%;
10.5 million Yuan (including 500,000 yuan) 3-4%;
501 million Yuan (including 1 million yuan) 2-3%;
1.005 billion yuan (including 5 million yuan) 1-2%;
&Nbsp; 50.01 billion yuan (including 10 million yuan) 0.5-1%;
more than 10 million Yuan 0.5%
case is complex or important cases, above the standard charges in consultation with parties, but shall not exceed a maximum standard of 3 times.
(e) agent arbitration cases:
in accordance with civil and administrative litigation and the standard of State compensation cases.
(vi) Agency complaints in all types of litigation, reference standard in such cases.
second, the billable hour: 50-1000/hour.
c, law firms providing legal services on behalf of their clients to pay legal fees, arbitration fees, appraisal fees, notary fees, and consult the files, handling travel, do not belong to the legal fees, paid by the client separately.